Update by user Jan 10, 2013

Enough ragging on My Joy. I received my refund and regardless of the circumstances it was handeled fast and I am satisfyed. I'm fine with them.

Stop being mean to each other on here too

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2012

I ORDERED MY PRODUCT WITH 48 HOUR SHIPPING AND I WAS PISSED BECAUSE THE "CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PHONE WENT TO A MACHINE!" SUPPOSED TO BE OUT IN 48 HOURS

HERES THE RESPONSE HE LEFT ME

the customer ordered her product at 8:37 PM on December 23,2012. Our office and company was closed for Christmas. The customer did not call and did not leave a message! How can we lied to someone we have never spoke to? Please Customer ....Please do not do business with us! We do not even want your business. If you wanted your money back because you chose to wait to the last minute to do your Christmas shopping and then blame us for your incompetence and then use paypal to lie to get your money back is fine with us! Your got a message voice machine and not a person because we gave our employees a few days off. ***!!!!!!!

***! IS THIS HOW WEM TREAT CUSTOMERS???? DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER!!! THEN HE CALLED AND TOLD ME TO GO F MYSELF!! NICE

Had an Experience with My Joy ?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #595775

To bad to Sad!I love this place and love their candles.

I did not know they had a perfume company also. Thanks for the heads up! Now I know where I will be shopping for all of my fragrance needs.

This company ROCKS!and so does the SERVICE!!!!!

Denver, Colorado, United States #595770

I love MYJoy Candle Company!I have never had a problem with them.

I love the candles and I love the service. This company has the best candles and they burn better than any I have bought from local high end stores. Its to bad that you got treated the way you did, but I think from the sounds of it. You brought it on yourself.

I dont know you either,but I can read between the lines and knowing the service of MYJoy Candle Company.You my dear need to be nice.

Denver City, Texas, United States #589320

I have purchased several candles and many bottles of perfumes from both of these companies and have never had any problems getting what I ordered.I think the last time I bought perfume I paid like $ 12.95 for next day shipping.

How much did you pay? I have spoke to several of the customer service reps there over the years and found them always to be nice. By the tone in your post I would have told you to go f--- yourself too.

I like this company and would buy from them again and again.Your loss!

to Alice #591130

Sounds like the owner hiding in the responses to me

you can go f yourself since you dont know who I am or the curcumstances You will be next to have a company tell you that. Enjoy the experience dipshit

its called pissed consumer for a reason andm I am entitled to my opnion, which they want to sue me over. F them and you.

to anything but myjoy Irvine, California, United States #588960

I think you should stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger! Sounds like you really have more trouble than trying to buy perfume. You should take that money that they saved you and buy some manners!

Irvine, California, United States #588655

I agree with the myjoy candle company.Most some companies give their employees a few days off for Christmas.

I own a small company and think that some customers you can never please so I would tell them the same think!

Besides when placing an order at that time of night and then the next day being Christmas eve, really?If I knew who you were I would tell you to go f---- yourself too

to Skippy #591133

Skippy and Anonymous are both from Irvine and both posted at the same time.

Says it all.